Hello, and welcome to my world...This blog is currently a work in progress and a huge learning curve for me so please do visit again! It will improve with time! Love, Mummy Bear x

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Moving on-a new blog

I didn't really keep to my blog, I think it's because I initially set it up to record my crochet progress, then found out that I was pregnant and I had a lot more to keep up with than crochet! I found it difficult to find the words, they wouldn't flow, and it's sat neglected for a while.

I love the idea of recording our life through a blog, so have created a new one: And Baby Makes Four! It will still record my (at the moment rather slow) crochet, as well as my three year old, the new baby, our lives in general and the animals. I do hope that some of you will come over with me.

It's very bare at the moment, but I'm working on it!

andbabymakes4four.blogspot.com

Much love to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment